Finding Space in your Hips
Debora Kolwey
Class 2110

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Excellent class Debora! Cueing spot on.
2 people like this.
awesome class Debora Kolwey and Leslie!
Fabulous job, Leslie! Loved this routine, Debora.
Pros!!!!! Thank you
1 person likes this.
Of course beautifully executed, Leslie. Debora I loved your cueing. I want to be you:)
2 people like this.
Great class, thank you. I liked how you kept the flow going and Leslie had beautiful transitions!
1 person likes this.
Great class Debora!
1 person likes this.
Lovely! Thank you!
I thought this was a poor introduction to new moves, personally. It all flowed so quickly, i wasn't sure a few times on not only what the apparatus was set to, but also where I was meant to be anatomically. She was definitely speaking to the student in front of her(yay for the student), as opposed to a general audience(boo for me). Sometimes the cues on were to feel things occurred long before I was in place. Not sure if I will retry at a later date, as I don't think I got as much out of it as I could have. Good class for them, not for an instructional video. Doesn't help that my reformer is a different brand...I'm more a C Miller fan myself, less bells and whistles, more results (perhaps Im just not ready for level 4/5 that fast!).
Amy ~ Thanks for your feedback. As a Level 3 class, this workout was not intended to teach students new moves, and it assumes that you already have a strong knowledge of the traditional Reformer exercises, their setup, and their order. You may want to try this Level 2 workout with Debora instead, which spends more time on the details of the exercises, and is a good prep for this Level 3 class.
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin