Refining Pilates<br>Ruth Alpert<br>Workshop 2171

Refining Pilates
Ruth Alpert
Workshop 2171

Watch this Workshop
Vicente Diaz De Leon
Grace: Simple elegance or refinement of movement. The free and unmerited favor of Nature.
1 person likes this.
Vicente - I love that!!!! Thank you! Can I steal it if I teach this work again (crediting you, of course. As Michele Larsson used to say, "steal from the best but always acknowledge where you got it from")
Yes, I like that focus as well. Some clients are indeed surprised that their movements can actually be perceived as graceful! So many men (not all but many) discount how graceful movement in life makes them look younger:)!
Elayne - yes exactly, so true! Thanks for your comment.
Loved this workshop..great imagery and concepts of gracefulness! This is all I could ever want for my clients,
1 person likes this.
HI Ruth, I am not sure if you remember me. My name is Tiffany from Salt Lake City, Utah. I went through CD and you came out to my studio about 6 years ago to teach a workshop! I am so happy to have found your workshops here on Pilates Anytime! I am constantly thinking back on the lessons I learned from you during my training with Core Dynamics. I loved this talk about gracefulness today. Hope our paths cross again someday. I hope you are well!
Love,
Tiffany
Hi Tiffany of course I remember you! So great to hear from you! And yes, this topic is right up your alley, so to speak (being an incredibly graceful mover yourself)... glad you liked it. Hope you, too, are well and thriving.
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the reminder maestra, being a guy teacher sometimes I want to get away from my dancer career specially when trying to show guys that pilates is more than just "stretch". This tutorial open many different windows in my pilates thinking, I have more tools to show that is very masculine to be grateful. Once again thank you!!
Wow, Eliezer Rabelo, that is such great feedback, thank you so much!!!
Great, to know the difference, to experiment it and watch it.
I want to know if it is posible to do This with out the equiments ? It is posible to by it ? Where?
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin