BOSU® for Active Agers<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2208

BOSU® for Active Agers
Erika Quest
Class 2208

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Thank you Judy C You are a gorgeous active ager and I hope to see you soon. Thanks for taking class with me! Much love, Erika
Patty Hafen
1 person likes this.
Very nice work for the active agers.  Thank you Erika.

Erika Quest
Patty Hafen thank you for the lovely comment! So passionate about this work. Much love, Erika
iOS
iOS
1 person likes this.
Well informed, excellent coro, but as a 73 year old woman, I would have walked out of the class if I was was addressed in such a condescending manner. I’m old, but I’m not stupid, nor am I a child. P. Andersen
iOS
iOS
1 person likes this.
PS, please don’t label me as an “active ager” As opposed to being an “ a person who sits on the couch, knitting ager.” Pushed some buttons.
Erika Quest
iOS Thank you for the feedback and taking the time to do class with myself, my Mom and Helen! Erika
Aliki G
1 person likes this.
Really great workout! I loved every minute, wonderful ideas for using with elders! Thank you very much! 
Erika Quest
Aliki G Aw, many thank you's Aliki! Thanks for taking class with me! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Thanks Erika..... This was a fun, creative and feel-good workout.  I am 69- years young, retired Pilates instructor and studio owner.  This 30-minute felt so great after a day in the garden.
Erika Quest
Janice M You bet, Janice! I'm so thrilled you took class with us. It was so fun to have my Mom and Helen in this one too. Much love, Erika
41-50 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin