SmartBells® Flow<br>M. Valentin<br>Class 2222

SmartBells® Flow
M. Valentin
Class 2222

Watch this Class
Are these the Smart Bells Lite that weight 1.5 lbs. each? When more Smart Bells classes come on here, will that typically be the Smart Bells to use? I am tempted to buy heavier ones. Thank you!!! This class looks seriously fantastic!
1 person likes this.
yes, they are the Lite ones......the others are too heavy on the shoulders after a while. Glad you enjoyed it!
Hi Shan! Valentin is fantastic no? Alan Herdman will be here next month and use these same SmartBells when he films a class.
1 person likes this.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is GREAT NEWS KRISTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That pushes me over the edge and makes me really ready to buy them! Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it!!! Valentin CERTAINLY IS FANTASTIC!!!!!! And that class is fantastic. I can see how SmartBells would really be particularly useful for pilates--I would love a class by Michael King (similar to his Mini Chi Ball class) that uses SmartBells. And a Courtney Miller class and a Tracey Mallet class with them!??!!!!! EXCITING!
CJ
2 people like this.
Kristi, where can you buy these Smart Belts, light weights, I live in Canada. It is a great class. Little change of scenery. I loved it.Thank you. blanche.
3 people like this.
In case any non Smart Bell owners are intrigued by the class you can definitel still enjoy the fun. I used a combination of either a magic circle or 2 lb weights. Using a prop (Smart Bell/Magic Circle) under my legs that usually want to fold-in when doing the teaser was a game changer. Thanks for that new variation Valentin!
Looks like fun, will have to get me some smartbells!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you everyone for watching my video. I really did have loads of fun with the girls when filming and these were new toys for them. They had only 15 minutes to get the hang of them.All SmartBells can be purchased from Balanced Body. I would highly suggest getting 2 lightweight ones rather than the heavier (red) one.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Valentin for clarifying! And thank you Joni for the great suggestion. I am going to treat myself and but some SmartBells Lite. I am hoping there will continue to be a lot of SmartBells classes--Kristi said one is going to be filmed in a month! Very exciting!Thank you so much for this fun, innovative class. I tried to do it with hand weights. I first tried 5 lb. weights (each 5 lbs) and like you say, they were too hard. I then tried (2 lb. each) dumbbells and they were better but they weren't "Smart". ;) It's hard to spend the $ but this is a prop that I think is very useful and I can see being used often. Balanced Body also sells them via amazon.com for I think 2 dollars cheaper than their BB website. :) No free shipping though either place (i.e. no amazon prime).10 years ago,SmartBells were $75 apiece, so the price is a little better now.I think these are a great investment specifically for pilates. Can't wait to take the class again and do it with the SmartBells.
1 person likes this.
What makes the SmartBells, "smart" is their design and the way they cut through the air and have an ergonomic feel to them. I didn't show some unique uses on the first video, but I think you get the point that they are a versatile tool, not just a "dumbell!" Love your energy!
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin