Introducing Side Bending<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 2265

Introducing Side Bending
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 2265

Watch this Class
I'm really enjoying this progressions playlist. I've been doing each video a couple or three times and I do feel I'm starting to own my workout. Thanks xx!
Grear class!! So fun and dinamic! XX
Fantastic workout, thanks :))
Benjamin, that was so great!!! going to add to favorites XOOX
Hi Benjamin,
Can you tell me your thoughts on getting hip clicking across the front of the joint on one leg circles (worse with a larger circle) - on both hips? Thanks
I Had done pilates 5 yrs back and this is very good for refreshing the knowledge. A very good workout. thanks.
I appreciate Benjamin's reminders to be aware of our own bodies and the adaptations we might need to use. I have a wrist injury and I didn't realize it would be easier to support my weight on the floor as opposed to a mat.
This was great for me. I am getting back into pilates after not having done it for 6 years. You are an excellent teacher and through your words I was able to understand how my body should be positioned. Great class!!
More classes please! Fantastic teacher and cues! Very clear and focused! I really love this class.
After returning to Pilates following injury, this has been a great class for getting my confidence back and being reminded of the small but important aspects of the moves. Brilliant instructor, very clear - more please
21-30 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin