Creative Mat Variations<br>Julian Littleford<br>Class 227

Creative Mat Variations
Julian Littleford
Class 227

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I just did this class again after 3 years...wow. We sure do miss you Julian!!!
1 person likes this.
Still one of my favorites. Miss you Julian!
1 person likes this.
Haven't done this one in a long while. A goodie.
Miss u Julian...
1 person likes this.
The best video on here by far. Really feel it in the abs and hamstrings. He is a clear and great instructor who doesn't waste time! LOVE
1 person likes this.
Loved it! I liked the work on the glutes and hamstrings - facing down on stomach. Nice variations on roll like a ball. The instruction was superb and made you forget the time! Also, great challenging side plank series!
1 person likes this.
Gorgeous teacher. A dynamic class which I did very well in with only a few modifications. Love the fast pace and the inside leg work. Wonderful teacher with superb energy.
1 person likes this.
I left a comment after viewing this class, then researched Julian and discovered sadly that he passed away. I am very sad to know this, what a beautiful man...Fortunately we have this work, truly he is a remarkable teacher, brilliant.
Indeed Judy. Julian was remarkable and always brilliant. We consider it a high honor to be able to continue to share the light that he is through his work here on PA . Thank you for your comments.
oh yes, certain to challenge indeed. Thank you, Julian. I just needed a quick snappy session with some challenge and that is I got
In honour of your memory, I chose your class. Rest in peace.
71-80 of 98

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin