Creating Beautiful Movement<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 2275

Creating Beautiful Movement
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 2275

Watch this Class
AGAIN! i love this full body workout!
Isabela D
I really liked seeing the different ways to cue in this video. there was a lot of rhythm and timing in the voice and that gave the movers a chance to understand when to move and with what speed. I feel also hands on cues like moving the feet or reminders of abdominal engagement are very useful when teaching.
Cara L
I really enjoyed the different variations of the breath in some exercises. I also appreciated the quicker pace, like in leg circles, that created more of a challenge! 
Allyssa M
I loved learning Ron’s back controls! 
Natalia C
This reformer workout definitely seemed more challenging. I liked the incorporation of Ron Fletcher’s additions for added movement of challenge, coordination, and choreography. 
Cara L
I really enjoyed seeing you teach some of Ron Fletcher's work, and I hope to incorporate his unique work into my teaching as well! 
Savannah G
I enjoyed the different variations of exercises and breath patterns.  
Jennifer B
This workout was fast paced but not too fast that it was hard to keep up with. The different breaths were also helpful to watch for a more advanced crowd.
Mikaela S
It was nice to see how each exercise transitioned seamlessly into the next, especially with the standing exercises. 
Natalia C
This time watching I noticed the differences in breath that you gave within some of the exercises. This is definitely an advanced class with a quick pace and full body workout.
31-40 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin