Ease and Contraction Play<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2313

Ease and Contraction Play
Meredith Rogers
Class 2313

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Meridith, I always love your classes and your style of teaching. I am a regular of yours and never miss a class. Your ability to draw us in from the very beginning and keep us there the whole time-grounded in the movement and details is such a skill you have clearly honed. Thank you again for a beautiful, challenging, graceful, thoughtful class.
Thank you ALL for your beautiful feedback. It is so appreciated!
1 person likes this.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Meredith! A much-needed session in the midst of this thanksgiving frenzy with 5 children under 5! Perfection.
Oh my, Molly...this class is WAY less of a challenge than 5 children under 5...way to go!
1 person likes this.
Excellent full body workout! Loved the teaser into rollover
1 person likes this.
I read all the positive comments and just couldn't not "try" one more time. Made some adaptations and "ignored" the teasers with legs circling in the opposite direction of arms and was able to complete the class with you all. Definitely wasn't a video- worthy result on my end!!
Joni,
Keep at it.
You don't get better if you don't try.
Sending love!
1 person likes this.
Absolutely lovely. Beautiful flow, just the perfect way to begin the week. Thanks, Mere!
Thank YOU Ashley!
It was great to see you at LFTL. Hopefully, we will meet again sooner rather than later.
Love to you!
1 person likes this.
I'm doing a mini Meredith challenge over the next week.. a few of her older classes, including this one, which is just the best abdominal workout I know on PilatesAnytime. I always get more out of this class when I revisit it.
21-30 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin