Beginner Reformer Challenge<br>Ton Voogt<br>Class 2341

Beginner Reformer Challenge
Ton Voogt
Class 2341

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Lovely class. I loved the explanations very clear and funny...you are one of a kind and I hope for more of your classes..greetings from Switzerland.
You are welcome Terry. Just to let you know we will be teaching a workshop in Zurich April 30 - May 1 2016. Hope to see you there!
Enjoyed this immensely. Thank you.
Wow! I feel all stretched, worked out and rubbery-legged. A powerful workout and good learning on how to do movements. Fun, do-able for this beginner but not too easy.
1 person likes this.
I am recovering from pelvic surgery. I am trying to regain my pre-surgery strength, which had me doing level 2/3 reformer classes. Stepping back to a level one might be humbling, but it is helpful to my body. I learned a lot from your class, including some new variations, Tom. Thank you.
Hello! Can you help me understand the springs. I have heard mention of red and blue but what does that mean? Are the red the easiest? I have 5 springs and the colors are different. Thx
Stacy ~ Thank you for your forum post. This blog post explains some of the differences between the springs. I hope this helps!
1 person likes this.
Great class . I didn't understand exactly the cuing at the end of the stomach massage series with arms reaching forward ... I loved the model /student bc she was a realistic beginner and it's helpful to watch people correct . I liked the choreography of the single leg reverse knee crunch thingy ... Got some good ideas from this and great sense of humor peace!
1 person likes this.
Great beginner workout. I'm sated.
Hi Elizabeth. Thank you for your comments and your question. Sorry for this delay. In the Stomach Massage series with the arms reaching forward it is really hard to keep the lift in the spine, especially the lower spine. As the carriage comes in the body wants to collapse down. So my cue was, when the carriage stops (is all the way in) your body keeps floating/lifting up and forward. This was to help Nicole maintain the lift in the spine. Hope this helps.
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin