Knee Pain<br>Sherri Betz<br>Tutorial 2373

Knee Pain
Sherri Betz
Tutorial 2373

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri, I have learnt so much from your tutorials for my own pelvic and knee alignment after having a cracked foot...very much appreciated.
1 person likes this.
Have watched this tutorial and few times and get more out of it each time. I pulled this up again because I am working with a student that has knee pain and she has very hyper mobile joints, locks out her knees, pronates and is knock kneed. Any tips for getting someone to do your exercise protocol but without hanging in the joint so much? Thanks Sherri! I feel like it has been awhile since we have seen you on PA! Time for you to come back!!
1 person likes this.
Sheri, are the above lunge exercises appropriate for people with osteoarthritis in the knee, assuming that you use the springs to off load the persons weight ?Thanks - I loved the video.
Best Samantha
Sherri Betz
1 person likes this.
Hi Samantha,
Yes, the lunges are great for someone with osteoarthritis (or any painful knee pathology) as long as they don't have pain while doing them. You offload with yellow, blue or red springs until they are not painful while doing the lunges. Also, don't forget to put them against a doorframe if the springs don't work.
1 person likes this.
That's brilliant thanks Sheri. I may have to use a dowel like you did as my Cadi is not near a wall . Thanks so much! Sam
Sherri Betz
Samantha,
My Trapeze Table is not near a doorframe either. If needed, take the client to a door way and have them lean back against the doorframe and place 2 dowels in their hands to see if that offloads them enough to do the lunges pain free.
1 person likes this.
Oh, brill idea - thanks Sheri 😊
1 person likes this.
I always learn something new from you every time you speak. Thanks for all your expertise. Big hugs!
Sherri Betz
Thank you Pamela!
Alexandra L
1 person likes this.
Terrific and comprehensive tutorial. Thank you Sherri
31-40 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin