Abdominal Party<br>Dana Santi<br>Class 2412

Abdominal Party
Dana Santi
Class 2412

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
fabulous class !! ... really helped open my flexors and oooohhhh, the variations of single leg stretch series... brilliant
Trish K
1 person likes this.
loved how you transitioned into the move, especially how you worked through the leg kicks and the Teaser; and pulling the lower hip back when do side kicks...see I was paying attention!
Yay for you guys!!!
Trish K
1 person likes this.
I used your information in my class tonight. I share with them your suggestion of segmenting the back of the leg. Thanks
1 person likes this.
Fabulous class, thank you!!!!
Jane M
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class. I appreciate the way you keep it moving but you tell us exactly what we should be trying to accomplish. I kept up pretty well through the class until the last movement....hard to imagine ever getting to be strong enough!
Karen M
1 person likes this.
Excellent class! I tend to use my hips way to much and end up soar, when I switched the positioning of my foot from point to stretch throught heel, it took that stress out of my hips. Interesting how a slight variation solves the problem. I will have to practice it though, since I am not used to that positioning of my foot. Appreciated the prep-instruction prior to each exercise too. Thank You.
1 person likes this.
Omg I love this class love the series of fives the pre version killed me in a comletely new way have added this to my favourites and will be doing this again, plus got some new ideas to try out with clients to thanks so much 😊😊
Jane M
1 person likes this.
I love your class. Your explanations really help me to do the exercises correctly and I love the way you move the class along so that we use every minute. I may never be able to "do the TEASER" but I am getting a little better at the workup exercise.
Glad you are finding it useful! I will be back filming in November and I can't wait!
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin