Yoga-Mat Fusion<br>Zoey Trap<br>Class 2425

Yoga-Mat Fusion
Zoey Trap
Class 2425

Watch this Class
These comments are really wonderful everyone. Thank you! Kelli, our plan is to create a program for those who would the option to choose classes that vary from traditional Pilates (be it with music, dance, yoga etc...). Within that program, we will try to satisfy the many requests we get for occasionally allowing for the inclusion of some yoga technique in our classes.
Hi Lynn Pringle, we are not proclaiming that Joseph was influenced by yoga by adding a class that offers some components of it. The fact is, Pilates practitioners today, including many of our members, are influenced by yoga and/or practice both disciplines independently. Rather than encouraging people to go to our Yoga Website, YogaAnytime.com, we felt it better to include a few classes that might satisfy the yogi's on board here at Pilates Anytime.
Is there a chance we can get Yamuna ball rolling classes?
I think it was great without doing a disservice to either. Nice complements. Although I couldn't do or understand all the yoga moves, I felt I got a lot out of what I could do and without compromising my pilates practice for the day.
Awesome thank you!!!!
This was lovely and goes into my favorites. It made my body feel good which is I believe the goal. Even if the yoga was fast-paced, I don't have great patience for yoga anyway so I appreciate a more athletic approach. Thank you, I'm looking forward to taking it again!
Hi Kristi: my comment about Joseph pilates not being influenced by yoga was in response to another comment saying that he was, which has been a myth for years. The legacy project is clear on that subject. Let the record stand.
Superior teaching skills!!!!
HI Lynn, thank you for clarifying. I know many wonder about the possibleYoga influence. Thanks!
Awesome combo! Would love more to add to my Que
21-30 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin