Osteoporosis Safe Mat<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 249

Osteoporosis Safe Mat
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 249

Watch this Class
Great class, wonderful personality gentle and yet still a good workout. Loved the transitions and cueing all together a wonderful class for the 50's and over or osteo clients. Thank you Rebekah and please keep us informed frequently!
1 person likes this.
thanks for the class...

I really liked all the new ways of using the circle (ie circle on ribcage and on table top thigh on back) but what was missing for me was the explanation of what muscles to use and where we were supposed to feel it). If felt a bit rushed from position to position as while i was figuring out muscle recruitment in my own head, the video was already onto the next move.... maybe more explanation of what and where to feel each move... but like i said i loved all the new placements for the circle. thanks again
1 person likes this.
thank you thank you for this class!!! i am 39 years old with SI problems and hip instability and a bulge as well. i often worry about all the spine work...and i definitely cannot bend forward too too much. this class is just what i need, and i will cross my fingers for more similar classes in the future!
Any recommendations on magic circle brands? Those listed on amazon.com ranged from $12.95 to about $30. Huge difference! I also see there is a regular and a lite version. Which is recommended for those of us with osteo issues? I just watched this class and will do it once I get a circle.
Hi Sharon ~ I did a review of magic circles awhile back... You can see it here.

Magic Circle Review
I have hip and lumbar osteopenia, lumbar degeneration and bulge, si hypermobility and core weakness (more on the right than the left). The side lying exercise where we raised both legs with the cirlcle between the ankles was impossible at this point for me. I was able to do most everything else. I would recommend this class for someone who has more basic/fundamental class and strength experience. It did move a bit too fast for me. I'll come back to this class again after I take more fundamentals/basic level classes. I thoroughly enjoy Rebekah! I was going to order the "buff bones" dvd. Is it at this level or is there more detailed instruction?
1 person likes this.
Please do more classes just like this one!!!, this is so great for my hip, pelvis, back, SI issue...thank you!!!!
Krista O.
Class was great- I definitely could feel the connections. I only had a small problem - slight technical difficulties- both times I streamed it the last 5-10 minutes was missing. The video started over from the beginning. I would love to see the finish-perhaps it's just my connection? Thought you would like to know.
Krista ~ We checked the video on our end and it plays all the way through without defect. Try restarting your computer and making sure you don't have a lot of programs open first, then watch the class using the "Auto Detect" feature on the video player so you can fast forward straight to the spot that seems to be missing. Here is a link to tell you how to use the fast-forwarding feature.
Krista O.
Thanks for the suggestions, Hannah. I often watch the classes on my iPad in the studio. I'm guessing it may also be internet connection challenges on my end.
11-20 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin