Osteoporosis Safe Mat<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 249

Osteoporosis Safe Mat
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 249

Watch this Class
Krista, I've also heard Ted say that when he uses his iPad that it will do what you're saying if he is too far from the router... just another thought.
I would love more classes that are designed for clients with osteoporosis as I seem to have more clients with this condition. This class was extremely helpful! Rebekah you have a lovely infomative teaching style : ) Thank you very much for this class!
Thank you all so much! Sorry I'm only now seeing this link of the forum after several years on Pilates Anytime! Sharon - to answer your question, yes the Pilates for Buff BonesĀ® DVD involves more detailed instruction and information and competely different exercises. And the New Orleans licensing course for instructors is just a few weeks away where you learn the science behind all this and the research-supported design of the Buff Bones system along with the biomechics and anatomy lessons. Thank you all for your ongoing support, including Pilates Anytime!
Thank you so much, I really enjoying doing this video! Found out it also suited my diastatis recti-problems :) yes! More of this please.
thank you Rebekah! BTW your swimming is lovely! It's so quick and looks effortless! :) Always looking for more flat back/osteo- safe routines.
Thank you Rebekah for such a super class- you gave us so many creative ideas for an osteoporosis safe class in just 40 minutes- I used them in my 50 plus class last night and the ladies loved them!! Thank you again - Really looking forward to attending your course this summer
Thank you! Marie - glad it helped your diastasis. Patti - thank you for the compliment! Helen - looking forward to seeing this summer at the Buff Bones course!
Great class! Thank you very much for your expertise and ability to modify and put it across clearly. The class was still dynamic, fun and sound:)
Thank you !! This a great workout for every body!!! Clear and a good pace !!! Love the beginning with the ring!!!!
I did this, and I felt really good afterwards.
I realized what I had done differently was I maintained elongation throughout. Funny how I often cue elongation to my clients, but forgot to do it when I'm exercising by myself.

Thank you for the workout, Rebekah.
And me and my clients LOVE the standing head inside the ring exercise.
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin