Back Release Part Two<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Tutorial 2494

Back Release Part Two
Rebekah Rotstein
Tutorial 2494

Watch this Tutorial
Lovely! Thank you. Do you think it's best to work with the more challenging side first?
Thank you for this....perfect timing - my right SI joint is very cranky today-what about opposite arm and leg?
Wonderful! Have just the lady to try this on!
Thank you!
Great!!! Thank you!!
Nikki D
Tried this last night on a client about to run a marathon - he had been struggling to release tension on the roller and this worked wonderfully for him. Thank you!
Hi Rebekah , thank you for sharing this . I will be trying this tomorrow in my pure stretch class and my Pilates class . I tried it myself , how effective it is . Thank you .
Karin H
Thank you Rebekah! I tried this with my client who has occasional low back pain and she joyously felt the release!! She is thrilled. What are your guidelines on how many times to practice a day??
Fabulous. Rebekah, you are amazing!! This feels great for my clients yet even better for me. With two legs at slightly different lengths, it provides a much needed lengthening from the hip. Delicious!
I loved, I will try today with a new clientπŸ’‹πŸ’‹, congratulations you are really good teacher, you use clear cues and because English is not my natural language, I am really enjoying your classes.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒΉ
Thank you Rebekah, that really does feel great. Can i just ask...when we lengthen through the sides, are we strongly connecting and staying in neutral spine position.
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin