Rhythm Pilates®<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 253

Rhythm Pilates®
Lisa Hubbard
Class 253

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Good to follow. Great!!
Lisa Hubbard
Hope you come back again Yoobin 😊 Thanks for joining me, happy you enjoyed it!
1 person likes this.
This is one of my all time favourites (and according to the amount of likes and comments to everyone here Never fails me when I want to feel energetic and positive in just 30 minutes
Today I realised it eased the pain I have in my jaws and face from being tense. I think this release was from smiling all the way through it.
Thank you, Lisa!
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
Viola if there was a LOVE button I would push it 100x ! Thank you for the sweetest comments, I am smiling knowing pain was eased from taking this 30-minute class with me ❤️
Loved this as I teach a class very similar. Motivating to go with the music and great moves but listening to the same beat over and over for 30 minutes is hard to listen to for anyone.
Lisa Hubbard
Kelly thanks Kelly for your comments. This class in particular has one song, and the first to hear that it was hard to hear, but appreciate your opinion. There are other Rhythm Pilates classes you may want to take with a playlist of 3-songs if you prefer. 😊
1 person likes this.
Best class in the world for so many reasons. Absolutely makes you wonder why I haven't given myself this gift for so long. And it is a gift. Such a gift. I love it so much. Feel so stretched and happy; kids see me do it and and try to. An awakening!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Lisa Hubbard
Music to my ears and sweetness to my soul. Thank you Shan for your amazing support & kindness. Happy New Year!
1 person likes this.
Great great class! Love it.please would you send me the music? Thank you
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Kelly thank you so much! I am very happy you enjoyed the class, thank you for joining me. I hope you understand that I do not give out the music. If you’re inclined to doing our training (online or in-person) that is when we offer it. Thanks and hope you join me again soon!
191-200 of 247

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin