2016 Next PA Instructor<br>Pilates Anytime<br>Special 2607

2016 Next PA Instructor
Pilates Anytime
Special 2607

Watch this Special Feature
Lucie Bécus
I am excited to see you've chosen the chair this year! This will be fun!!
1 person likes this.
What if you don't have a chair?
Leanne ~ If you do not have a Wunda Chair, I recommend finding a studio or friend that will let you use one for your video submission. I hope you are able to find a Wunda Chair and we look forward to seeing your submission!
I have the balanced body EXO chair, I just want to make sure this is acceptable for this competition? Thank you so much very exciting!
I have the Stott Pilates Stability Chair.
Will this be acceptable for the Competition?
Hope to hearing from you.
Thank you
I too have a Stott Pilates Stability Chair. The exercises are the same but have different names in the Stott Repertoire such as "Pull Up" which in Stott Pilates is called Elephant. Will these be acceptable for the competition?
Thanks!
1 person likes this.
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Jess, Gerda, and Nina ~ We will accept all of the Chairs you have asked about as long as all of the exercises can be done on them without modifications. We know that the exercises have different names depending on the school, so you can say the name you were taught as long as it is the same movement as the demonstration in the video. We look forward to seeing your submissions! Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you have any further questions.
1 person likes this.
Does it happenning every year?
Nursin ~ Yes, our competition happens every year. If you don't enter this year, we hope to see you next year!
Do the exercises need to be done this order, or could I switch a few around?
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin