Strengthen and Align<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 2618

Strengthen and Align
Tom McCook
Class 2618

Watch this Class
It is always time for celebration when you bring out a Reformer class Tom! The warm energy that you bring to teaching Pilates reminds me so very much of Rod Stryker's yoga teachings. I find when I do your classes I work more efficiently, treat myself more kindly.

One day I hope to take a class with you in person, meantime we all have Pilates Anytime and the lovely Kristi Cooper to thank for bringing your classes to Pilates lovers all over the world x
3 people like this.
thank you Tom- great class- your cuing is a great example of how to be succinct and efficient and calm- very inspiring! Thanks again
1 person likes this.
So good! I love the second breath on the role of a portion of the bridge, really help me to focus and articulate. Thank you so much Tom for a great class!
"Roll up portion of bridge" is what was supposed to come out. Sometimes Siri doesn't hear what I'm saying
Ash
1 person likes this.
Fab, he's back. Does that mean we might have a new mat class on the way?
Z A
1 person likes this.
Great class, i browsed through Toms classes last night for the morning and look what I found when I woke up:)) thank you Tom and PA.
1 person likes this.
Love the mermaid variations!
2 people like this.
Thank you all for your great feedback! It's a gift to have the opportunity to offer classes on PilatesAnytime! Much appreciation to you all and PA!
1 person likes this.
The best. Was so happy to have a new Tom McCook class.
Perfect everything. Calm, strong, amazing instruction great length.
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! Thanks Tom!
1-10 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin