Franklin Method®-Fused Mat<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 2625

Franklin Method®-Fused Mat
Tom McCook
Class 2625

Watch this Class
Ahhh, that felt soooo good! Thank you! On vacation and just did this class after walking many mikes sightseeing! What a joy this was! Thank you!!!
Brilliant! Loved the mindfulness and awareness. Thank you!
I've just discovered Tom! Had a little car accident today and felt stressed & my body full of tension - now I feel SO much better. More of this please!
Thank you all the way from South Africa. I have you up on my big screen TV. From that gently calming voice to movement that matches I feel so wonderful and so grateful to Kristy and all the magnificent teaches at Pilates anytime. Thank you for this amazing opportunity to keep learning. your inspiration reaches across oceans over mountains and lands right in my studio where you are received with so much gratitude.
Thank you for this calm, stress relieving class.
Having been lucky enough to be in a workshop with you last Friday (29 Sept 17), this was a lovely reminder of some of the work we covered - thank you
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class!! I will be repeating it. Thanks Tom
1 person likes this.
WOW!!!!!This class, after the first time, is already helping me connect with neuromuscular imbalances. Plus giving me the tools to help fix the imbalances, as well. Great lesson. Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Tom - another great class. Your work has had a huge impact on my body and my teaching.
1 person likes this.
This is the workout everyone should be doing when starting Pilates, or even earlier. This is movement education that is not just about some aesthetic result, but hidden inside these exercises is a functional breakdown of what exactly you're doing when doing Pilates. Plus, I sweated more than I'd expected and I'll definitely return to this :)) Thank you, Tom!!
21-30 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin