Reformer to Unwind<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 2659

Reformer to Unwind
Kristi Cooper
Class 2659

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
watched this class for cueing and instruction for pilates certification, cueing wasn't so great, lots of doing the exercise but not really cuing the muscles and objectives.
2 people like this.
you two are adorable.
2 people like this.
Those are my girls!
Z A
2 people like this.
Thank you girls;)
Thanks everyone. Alexis, as a former BASI Pilates faculty member, sometimes I can get very into teaching muscle focus and objectives, but the point of this class and all of the "Girl Time" classes is to share the workout that my friend Meredith (also BASI faculty) and I do together. We often share cues with each other, but do not make a point to state the muscle focus or objective for the sake of those joining us. If you are looking for more teacher oriented videos, you may prefer the tutorials or some of the workshops.
2 people like this.
Thanks Kristi. We LOVE Girl Time! It's good to break from the "seriousness" of regular structured class. Girl Time is fun, safe and informative! Keep up the good work!
I feel like I didn't do much more than whine in this class but it was SO fun! Thank you all for sharing our time with us.
2 people like this.
LOVED THIS!!!!! Thank you!
2 people like this.
Another question! When you are " shimmying" weight transfer left right, is the focus shifting weight in the legs or in the trunk?
2 people like this.
This was so much fun! Like Being a part of your girl time. Love the informality of the giggles and exchanges that weren't edited out. There are days when we want to do some work but not tooooooo seriously and this fit the ticket. After two weeks off, the abs series at the beginning revealed how weak my neck gets during "break".
11-20 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin