Primal Movement Works<br>Louise Johns<br>Class 2683

Primal Movement Works
Louise Johns
Class 2683

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Beautiful workout. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Just simply loved it !!!! As a Yoga teacher and Pilates teacher it ticked all the boxs , looking forward to more . Thankyou for your teaching and enthusiasm.
2 people like this.
Thank you thank you! The pace was excellent. Need more workouts like this one without tons of repetitive instruction,
Hey there everyone. I'm so happy you are enjoying the class. You can see more on instagram and FaceBook. @primalmovementworks and https://www.facebook.com/primalpilates/
1 person likes this.
loved intergrated movement and primal moves... great to play and move and see participants enjoying themselves !!
what a great energy! Thank you for this different way of working. Loved the idea behind the class, and particularly how it all came into one at the end.
As mentioned at the beginning of the class we use a systematic approach moving through human motor development, ancestral postures and animal like movement. We wanted to create a movement practice that was easy to program and follows a system much the same as Joseph Pilates has done with the repertoire. If you're interested we have teacher trainings and are happy to share the system with you.
have fun, be primal!
Loved it, can't wait for more!
Nikki G
Great class! Primal movements are so important and you wove them wonderfully into this class! Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Thank you from Australia! I loved this class. Delicious for both body and mind. I felt very at home and found it really affirming as I have incorporated similar moves and sequences into my own personal style of teaching with great success. I feel inspired by the clarity of your instruction and the freedom you allowed your participants to find their own way forward. I will definitely do this class again. :)
21-30 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin