Primal Movement Works<br>Louise Johns<br>Class 2683

Primal Movement Works
Louise Johns
Class 2683

Watch this Class
HELLO AUSTRALIA! Glad you enjoyed the class. Using the system that we created to put this work together has really impacted my teaching. It creates a clear pathway to follow which allows clients to make improvements quickly and teachers the opportunity to explore within each step of the system. We're working on posting additional content on FaceBook and YouTube. Stay tuned. And I love that you are In Australia and I'm over in here is CA, how awesome is that!
Thanks Louise, an amazing class, really enjoyed doing it!!!
Excellent love it!!
Such a different class and well received by my LA Fitness class! Thanks Louise!
sandyjgrant
1 person likes this.
Absolutely fabulous! I am looking forward to more - even a more broken-down basic version of where you build this from. Great energy too!
1 person likes this.
great class, Louise Johns was fantastic! I hope to see more videos from her. The instruction was spot on-
We're so glad you are enjoying the Primal Pilates mat work. We are so happy to share the work with you and its very exciting to see it so well received. If you are interested in more content check us out on instagram @primalmovementworks and Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/primalpilates/
Taghrid K
1 person likes this.
Thank you from the Middle East, a fabulous class for body and mind. I Love love the primal movements, your clear cues and instruction, the transitions and how you give different options. Really fun and different. My body thanks you and for sure will check out some training. I will for sure use this in my classes.
A million thanks to PA for bringing us all these amazing instructors and classes.
Jen
1 person likes this.
Loved the workout! Thanks, Louise!!
Glad you enjoyed the class, look for more classes later this year.
31-40 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin