Progressing to Intermediate<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 2701

Progressing to Intermediate
Monica Wilson
Class 2701

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Monica,
Love all your entire series! I've been practicing/teaching Pilates a decade or more and love how new imagery can take a practice to a new level! Thanks so much for your continuous inspiration!
1 person likes this.
Nice exercises! The imagery helps.
1 person likes this.
Loved this class. Thank u!
1 person likes this.
Great way to stay my week! I've enjoyed your whole series. Reinvigorates my own practice. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great start of my weekend! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Excellent class Monica, thank you .
Monica Wilson
So happy y'all are enjoying this class! Please feel free to let me know if there is anything you'd like to see more of:) Monica
Monica,
does Romana's Pilates have any rehab type stuff? I LOVE Romana's methods, but I have injuries that force me to often do other "schools" with a rehab focus. As a purist, and for simplicity's sake, I'd love to stick with the same method if possible.
Thanks!
Monica Wilson
Absolutely! We have a pre-Pilates system that we can pull from when we work one on one with our clients to develop their strength. Is there a particular injury you would like to see how to rehabilitate from?
two things: de-Quervain's in my left wrist that makes side bends, planks, and push ups contra-indicative,
and hip flexor pain which I realize I am aggravating because I have been core "lazy." Romanas is correcting that!
I am in PT for both issues, but I want to keep going with Pilates as safely as I can. Thanks! Thanks so much!!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin