Benjamin's Personal Practice<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Class 2726

Benjamin's Personal Practice
Benjamin Degenhardt
Class 2726

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Love it! Thank you for sharing!
1 person likes this.
Hehehe x I am definately warm, I Hope you guys are warm from that too.... I don't know what to say Ben except that I love you xxx you definately keep it real xx
1 person likes this.
Thank you Benjamin Degenhardt! always a pleasure following you! great workout between classes.
2 people like this.
Now this is classical,pilates !!! Love it
2 people like this.
Classical Pilates at it's best. Welled explained and simple to followed. Loved it!
1 person likes this.
This is such a great and efficient workout. Really enjoyed hitting all the "light switches". Thanks!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
Best 30 minutes ever!! Thanks Benjamin! Btw adding Lotus to my shoulder sequence:)
1 person likes this.
this is a great work out that I use on my home reformer as a complement to my weight workout.......... loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quick and powerful and hits the core hard
Jodi H
1 person likes this.
One of the *many* things I appreciate about Benjamin's classes is how he weaves history into the work. I loved learning that Joseph Pilates called Teaser "Controlled Stretch" in his documentation. This adds a new, deeply meaningful perspective about how to approach that exercise and how to experience it in my body. Thank you so much!
Benjamin Degenhardt
Thank you SO MUCH everyone! I'm so thrilled you are finding all these little nuggets in this short practice.
11-20 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin