Back to Basics Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2746

Back to Basics Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 2746

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Rebecca ~ Thank you for your forum post. Traditionally, the Box is considered a part of the apparatus as many Reformer exercises do use it. This is why we don't count it as a prop for Reformer classes. We know that some models don't include it so we have a filter for Reformer (No Box) so that you can find the classes that don't use a Box more easily. I hope this helps and that you enjoy these classes!
Gia Calhoun thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for that excellent class! I fell in love with your beginner classes. They are deep and nourishing! The cueing so perfect and accurate that I could follow without checking on the screen! Thank you Meredith!
1 person likes this.
Loved it! And TWO TRAINS!!! What could be better??
Frances K I love that you love the train!
Elizabeth S
1 person likes this.
Trains!  Always so fun to see a train slide past the studio. They are such a pilates way to travel - fluid gracefulness and being calm yet part of a community.   I felt like I was veering off the basic alignments and forms.  Thank you for a good reset and more confidence to move to the next steps.  
Elizabeth S
ps- I've never taken a formal reformer class due to expense, but I have a reformer at home and feel that, with your careful cueing, I am doing pretty well on my own at home. 
Elizabeth S thank you for sharing those details and I am so happy that you feel confident in my classes to follow along at home.
31-39 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin