Mat for Stenosis<br>Shelly Power<br>Class 2785

Mat for Stenosis
Shelly Power
Class 2785

Watch this Class
Excellent class. Very easy to understand specially for beginners. I feel great afterwards. Thank YOU!!
I have cervical stenosis and am studying to become an instructor...this was so helpful to me. Thank you!
When I got out of bed this morning, I was as stiff as a board and my back was aching. After your wonderful class and cues I am moving with much more ease. Thank you so much Shelly! I always enjoy your sessions, and learn something new each time.
Best class ever
Really loved this class thankyou:) Clear instruction and lovely calm manner. Polestar seems to produce excellent instructors - I'm keeping in mind for further training here in the UK:) Thanks and best wishesx
Thank you for this wonderful class Shelly. Your cues are so simple and yet highly effective. As an instructor I'm always looking for ways to be more precise and deliberate with my language - I foresee watching and rewatching this class to learn from your cueing and setups. Thank you for sharing your talents. Fingers crossed we will see you for some more inspiring classes.
Such a gentle but effective class. Thank you !!!!
Thank you very much for those precious information for spine mobility...cueing is great ...I love the class and certainly I will watch it again...
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin