Dynamic Pelvic Stability<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 2828

Dynamic Pelvic Stability
Tom McCook
Class 2828

Watch this Class
Dear Donna H, Thank you for sharing your experience, that's a really great example of improving your function!! Keep up the good work and all the best to you
Kathleen K
I am just getting back to my Stott Pilates reformer waiting for me in my "exercise" room.  After a year or so of moaning about various diagnoses (58yo athletic female plagued with osteoarthritis and now fibromyalgia), it was time for me to stop complaining and start moving again!  I started with the super easy workouts  just before Christmas 2020 and now just a few weeks later, I am a new woman thanks to Pilates Anytime and especially thanks to your amazing videos.  Tom McCook, your detailed descriptions and queues have really helped in my re-awakening...  Move it or Lose it!  Keep em coming, please!!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kathleen! Congratulations for getting back in to your practice! 
love, love, love, love this class. a million times, thank you. 
Thank you Lori!! So happy to hear your satisfaction from the class! All the best.
Dawn U
I realize this class is "old"; however, I adore Tom McCook.  He is an excellent teacher.  Bring him back to Pilates Anytime.  
Dawn U ~ We love Tom too and hope to have him back soon!
Thank you Dawn & Gia for the love!

Oh MY-lanta! I forgot just how awesome this class is! Haven’t visited this one in a while, but plan to return again soon. Thank you, Tom, for this amazing and challenging full body blast. Love your kind-hearted energy and outstanding cues. Always a good time!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Rena W! Welcome back to this class and great to hear it was satisfying and enriching for you!!  All the best to you!
31-40 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin