Creative Reformer w/Tower<br>Meredith R. & Kristi C.<br>Class 2836

Creative Reformer w/Tower
Meredith R. & Kristi C.
Class 2836

Watch this Class
Leelee
1 person likes this.
Any new videos in the making? Maybe, starting out on the reformer...progressing to reformer/tower...then on to mat/tower...no box of course 😀...short and sweet like this one 😀😀😀👍🏻
Leelee
1 person likes this.
Oh, and you could finish it off with a nice bit of mermaid stretching
Hi Leelee, I am working on being in the studio more (Fell on my head a few months ago). I am creating a 10 day challenge for folks without equipment, so I need to finish that first. I always take your feed back seriously, and do what I can about it asap. That said, will you please clarify for me if your request is for one video or three? If it's one video, I'm not sure what you mean by Mat/Tower. Thanks!
Meredith Rogers on the other hand, is as smart as a whip, so if you help us with clarification we'll see what we can do!
Leelee
1 person likes this.
One video...my allegro II top converts to a mat which I use for a few planks, and other exercises before I use the tower for everything else...so, I use my reformer first...then I incorporate my tower along with my reformer before adding the extra mat. Then I stand, sit, roll, whatever on my mat and use the tower accessories etc....I wish I was there to show you what I am talking about...Anyway, I hope your head is better soon. I have now had 4 concussions...the last one was this time last year when I flew off my kids swagway and hit head first onto my brick floors. They take time to heal, be careful!
Hi Leelee,
That sounds fun though a lot to incorporate into short workout as requested. Anything is possible though. Any specific requests as to movements you would like included into each section?
Leelee
1 person likes this.
I will think about it and get back with you😀
Leelee
1 person likes this.
Meredith, I sent you a message, but...it really doesn't take any longer to add the mat that converts the reformer portion of the apparatus that you are using then it does to put the box on it. It is a lot more versatile then standing on the floor with all your things (mine at least), it is more comfortable and safer...I am not a Pilates instructor...but there are plenty of them here in South Louisiana that can put together some awesome workouts that do just what I am talking about in 35 to 40 minutes...you are so imaginative that I am sure you really don't need any of our help...I love your workouts
2 people like this.
Thanks!! Would really love more reformer/tower workouts!! 😃👍
Thanks, Leelee...
Brainstorming in progress.
21-30 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin