Creative Reformer w/Tower<br>Meredith R. & Kristi C.<br>Class 2836

Creative Reformer w/Tower
Meredith R. & Kristi C.
Class 2836

Watch this Class
Leelee
1 person likes this.
Okay, we are about a month and a half since you made this video...any new reformer/tower videos in the works?
Hi Leelee,
No new reformer/tower classes have been filmed as of yet but we HAVE been working diligently on loads of other fun stuff!
Leelee
1 person likes this.
Great, I hope the new stuff is on the reformer without the box! Short and sweet on the tower would be nice too!
Leelee
1 person likes this.
As you know, there is a huge selection of no apparati and reformer videos...hopefully, ya'll can make some more reformer tower views like this one soon 😀
Hi Leelee, Thank you for your repeated requests for more classes like this (without a box :) ). Please be assured that we have heard you. Meredith and I filmed a tower class (without a box) that will be released next month and Meredith Rogers is in the studio today (without me) with plans to film another one. We do our best to accommodate everyone's requests, yours included. For the sake of you feeling supported and others being able to read feedback about the class particulars, please consider contacting us directly with your specific requests or if you don't feel heard. We appreciate your long time support Leelee.
I have indeed filmed a new reformer tower class!
Keep watch for it.
2 people like this.
Love the reformer/tower combo classes. Please do more of these! Thank you.
I'll put it on the list of requests Lori M! Thanks for the suggestion.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for replying, Meredith. I find myself coming back to this one quite often. Love your push through bar series here too.
1 person likes this.
This looked improvised...
41-50 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin