Restorative Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2917

Restorative Mat
Amy Havens
Class 2917

Watch this Class
Thank you Katarina !
I think I already praised this video, but I'd love more like this. It's so helpful to calm the nervous system after a busy day. The music was just right, the pace...More please! thanks!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Marta! I'll get working on one, I'd like to offer another class like this too! I think you've just given me the right hint to get going on it!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy. Just what I needed after a sleepless night and being up since 4am! It's so refreshing to hear you talk about the fact that perhaps sometimes we focus too much on perfection and in the process forget to enjoy the movement and allow our bodies to just move and flow.
Hi Katherine -- thank you for leaving this comment here. I think it's a good reminder for us all in our Pilates practice or whatever movement practice we endeavor. No one is perfect, and sometimes expecting that can hold us back from our true potential of being....a being! :
1 person likes this.
"Just be in it and it will be all right and all good." Amy, this class means a lot to me because it is the one that I come to over and over again when I'm really hurting, like I was today. It's nearly 9 PM on a very long day after being sick with the stomach flu all weekend and then going to work today and I'm just wiped out. Everything hurts and everything is hard, but this class help me so much and it keeps me positive because I know I can keep moving. So thank you for that very generous and much appreciated gift. Not being able to move well is a very scary possibility for me, and it definitely triggers a lot of anxiety. This is why I do Pilates. Your friend, Summer.
Hi Summer -- thanks for pointing out that quote -- I needed to hear that tonight possibly just as much as you needed to hear it that day. When things get tough, what's best -- movement -- ANY movement -- this is what we know and what's true, yes?!! One movement at a time, through anxiety, through discomfort, through stress. This is why Pilates can be for us ALL !
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy!!!! Just what I needed today :)
1 person likes this.
What a lovely class that was Amy. I'll be bringing some of that movement into my classes next week. Just something a wee bit different
Glad you enjoyed this class Kristen and Jan !
61-70 of 108

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin