Traditional Fletcher Class<br>Kyria Sabin<br>Class 2958

Traditional Fletcher Class
Kyria Sabin
Class 2958

Watch this Class
I enjoyed the class very much. This is not the style that I teach, but I was inspired by the movement. I would love to see a level 2/3 or 3 taught by Kyria on Pilates Anytime soon.
2 people like this.
Really love this class such nice instructions and still challenging, I really like the breathing pattern and find it helpful would like more of this classes too 😊 [Kyria Sabin] have done a few of your classes and really enjoyed all of them and have done my training with balanced body but now thinking about doing some training in the fletcher method so thanks 😊
1 person likes this.
Too noisy breathing, no need for that. Difficult to concentrate with this thing.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kyria for this class !
Marta M
1 person likes this.
great class, great Fletcher breathing ! Thank you Kyria Sabin Waugaman
Marta M
1 person likes this.
Despite cynic previous comment about the breathing:I have to say i really love the breathing, brings better mental focus and concentration not to mention better lung capacity, and it is very Important in the Fletcher method. When i attended Fletcher classes here in London i felt i grow taller just trough the breathing.I would not really comment in a negative way something which I never try. Anyway , love and light from London. Kyria you are great.
Kyria Sabin
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Marta. The Fletcher approach to breath (and audible sound) can be off-putting to those who have not experienced. Following Joe's admonition to "out the air in order to in the air", the basic intention is simply to increase oxygenation and core engagement. When working one-on-one, we approach teaching breath-work on individual needs - always with a focus on improving posture, spinal articulation and core strength. It's never one-size-fits-all. Breath is the foundational core movement
1 person likes this.
WOW!!! Thank you for this amazing class!
1 person likes this.
Felt great --- challenging and soothing at the same time. Thank you!
Lovely class- the Fletcher breath is very useful and makes the body work in an efficient way.
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin