Alycea's Personal Practice<br>Alycea Ungaro<br>Class 2974

Alycea's Personal Practice
Alycea Ungaro
Class 2974

Watch this Class
Always a pleasure, Alycea! I sweat every time I practice too.
Lori
What a fun class! Loved the pace and the personality and sense of fun you brought to it.
Thank you! Pleasure to watch you. Inspired me to get onto my Reformer straight away!
Gorgeous:) I have been waiting for this podcast for a few weeks. At last! I sensed it would be very special for Alycea - due to many reasons - it is so very special to me, too:) I just adore her:) I shall be travelling to NY this year again, althoug the surroundings countrywise have changed somuch, but I have a clear visa issued by the American Embassy in Warsaw so I hope for the best:) Love you, Alycea:)
Thank you all for your sweet comments. I was so excited to be back at Pilates Anytime and to share more new content. I remembered while watching this that I had been sick for weeks before arriving on the west coast. I had a relapse that resulted in a fever but I was NOT going to cancel filming! The sun and ocean had healing properties and the team took such good care of me. Nevertheless my lungs were working hard! Teachers and students, listen to your bodies!
Dear, the more I thank You for doing this:) I knew about your sickness; I was so worried about your health; the lungs are fragile no matter what era we live in:) Bless you, Alycea:)

I loved this workout. Thank you for the Romana comments. I really appreciated hearing what she instructed and it made so much sense. I can't wait to try some things with my clients.
1 person likes this.
Ok I did this workout and there were some cool things but are you on crack ?
Elizabeth Dell, No. Alycea Ungaro is not on crack. Would you please explain what you mean with your question so we can learn from it? Alycea is a pioneer in Pilates and like all the instructors on Pilates Anytime, appreciates constructive feedback. If there is something about her style of teaching that makes you wonder whether she is "on crack," please speak to that. Thank you.
Perfect class ! Thank you Alycia and thank you Pilates Anytime ❤
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin