Alycea's Personal Practice<br>Alycea Ungaro<br>Class 2974

Alycea's Personal Practice
Alycea Ungaro
Class 2974

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Great class. . . Alycia you keep it fun, but work us hard. Thanks, I loved it!
As a student this was a very difficult workout since you didn't give any cues to what you were doing. Or what exercise you were going to next to know how to set myself. I am not a beginner in Pilates but I would not do this again. I can't follow along if you aren't teaching anything.
I also had a hard time keeping up. Knowing what springs to use. But enjoyed the challenges.
Courtney D
Hard to follow along due to lack of cues. I found I had to constantly watch my iPad for the changes.
1 person likes this.
A good class for those quite familiar with the exercises and their equipment and their body/form. Harder for those who are looking for cuing for each move, spring change recommendations, and the name of the upcoming exercise. I enjoyed it, but as a student. Not a teacher, it was a challenge to keep up at some points. Thanks
I stopped soon into the vid as in order to follow what you were doing I had to constantly look at the screen...not good cuing for a non professional. I just could not keep up with lack of cuing, not know what you were doing.
Loved this workout. I watched, rather than participate but it made me so ready for my day and knowing where i want to go with my classes today! Alycea you are so real, you made it clear you were working your own body and then reading that you had been sick makes all that more inspiring. Hope you are fully well.
So so great to watch. Thank you Alycea Ungaro !!!
Thank you Alycea! So true, teachers must take care and get into the work. I appreciate your acknowledging something we all struggle with. Loved the pace, the your cues and comments and the use of the system. I will come back to this when I need some "me time"! All the best to you and Pilates Anytime for bringing the work to this environment. I am so grateful! Cheers!
That was delightful! Thank you so much. Movement & laughter are a great combination.
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin