Full Range Mat<br>Amy Taylor Alpers<br>Class 2984

Full Range Mat
Amy Taylor Alpers
Class 2984

Watch this Class
Becky C
1 person likes this.
Loved it! My body feels light, full of space, and breathable now!
NS
NS
1 person likes this.
Amy your "close your butterfly wings" cue is one of my favorites! That's the one that really helped me get the lift out of this exercise after years of doing it. Thank you again for another great class! :)
Katherine D
1 person likes this.
Love your talk about not stretching but releasing the joints, tendons, ligaments, sponge-like in the hips, flexion at the front of the ankle to roll the spine down and up really helps, bending the spine in flexion and extension, delicious reminders! Great class to do regularly ..... my lungs feel expansive again! Thank you Amy Taylor Alpers
1 person likes this.
Amy, thank you so much. This class is so so SO good. The work feels so juicy and necessary that I have started doing this class every week. My clients are also benefiting from this wonderful theme!
Such a great class, thank you Amy Taylor Alpers ! It was great to be reminded to move in this way. Free, open, graceful.. I just loved it!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this one...totally different perspective on Stretch vs flex. I loved the standing twist at end. What is the name of that? Seem to recall it has a "something man" name. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Loved it. Your instruction is wonderful.
1 person likes this.
Amazing class. The whole concept of flexion as opposed to stretching just really enlightened me to a whole new way of practising Pilates. It worked so well for my body and I think this class has been the key to and the start of great changes in the way I move AND the way I teach. Thank you so much!
Thanks so much Katherine I really appreciate your comments
1 person likes this.
Great class love these ideas, making everything soft and flexing, made exercises more accessible with less tension thank you!
21-30 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin