Slow and Controlled Mat<br>Brett Miller<br>Class 3027

Slow and Controlled Mat
Brett Miller
Class 3027

Watch this Class
Brett Miller
Love that loving feedback, thank you so very much!!
1 person likes this.
That was such an enjoyable class. I feel as if I have had a deep, internal massage. And I am smiling too. Loved the pace. Thank you!
Brett Miller
1 person likes this.
Thank you Vanessa , very happy you enjoyed.
That was the best class I have ever seen online! I will definitely come and see you next time you are in London! Thank you for all the qualities you bring and share!
Brett Miller
1 person likes this.
I love your feedback, Symeon , thank you very much!! I hope you are subscribed to Pilates Intel, sounds like you are. I think I will use your feedback there, if you do not mind. Thank you again.!!
Hello my friend!!!! So wonderful to see you here as I was looking around for inspiration - wonderful class - wonderful cues - hope you don't mind my using some of them for my students! Much love!
Brett Miller
Thank you Jennifer !! I endeavour in my Pilates to be as beautiful as you always were when we worked to together in Louisville way back when - good times - such an inspiring dancer - we always love watchin you!! Thank you for your compliments. They are meaningful!
1 person likes this.
I loved this class and the slow precision and attention to detail. I was totally in the zone and it felt like 10 minutes had passed by the end of the workout!
Brett Miller
Thank you so much Clare , love your feedback!!
Maryam
1 person likes this.
Thank you Brett Miller . The cueing was excellent, the transitions was amazing(mostly side plank). I clapped at the end. My first time exercise in PA with STOTT instructor. I feel lean and strong. Please come back soon.
41-50 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin