Slow and Controlled Mat
Brett Miller
Class 3027

Watch this Class
Brett Miller
1 person likes this.
So nice of you... Maryam
Lovely class thank you. I am glad I decided not to sleep in. Haha 😊
Great class lovely to slow it down and feel it super challenging - love the swan. Can you advise why Elbow is further away for side plank I can’t stabilize at all or connect into my obliques unless under my shoulder ? Thanks
Brett Miller
1 person likes this.
Hi Jo , Thank you!! I cue to have it under or then further away, not closer....perhaps that is not what I said in the specific video. I find it you take it further away you will have less pressure on your shoulder and a better chance to stabilize....that you are having a hard time doing it further away is not something I run into. But on the days you want to have a challenge, put it a little further away and figure it out.... Thank you again and hope I answered youq.
1 person likes this.
Brilliant. My kind of class. nice, slow & controlled. Thank you!
Brett Miller
Thank you for the kind words. I hope you are subscribed to my newsletter Pilates Intel? Lots of good stuff there, as well. www.pilatesintel.com
I was hurting when I started this workout, and picked it because of your STOTT training. It was completely different from any other STOTT class I've taken, and my body feels fantastic now. I couldn't believe how easily I could turn my head at the end. Thank you! Look forward to more...
Brett Miller
Thank you!! Stott was my first training but I have branched out and very little I do is STOTT related, Rondi . I appreciate very much your kind words.
What a great class. Loved the pace and the precision in cueing. Hope to view more of your classes on PA.
Brett Miller
Thank you, I am so pleased you enjoyed, Nerine Ethel !
51-60 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin