Lower Body Blast<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3031

Lower Body Blast
Amy Havens
Class 3031

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Great class with strenght and fluidity ! The inner thighs work is rather classical, but you make it looking new !
3 people like this.
Great Class thank you Amy-clam to scissors!!! I love how you put moves like this together - this is my new favourite move combo - you are a genius!
Chiara L
2 people like this.
This was fantastic Amy, I should do this class once a week. I am really loving the quick pace and the slight variations. What we did after the clam was killer (but I persisted!)
Evelyn , Helen and Chiara -- THANK YOU for being here!! We're well into this challenge and I'm happy to see you here with me ... and each other...and giving this great feedback. Do this class one, twice a week -- great idea! :)
Kim W
3 people like this.
Continually amazed at how much you pack into 30 minutes!
1 person likes this.
I don't know how you talk & do these classes, Amy! This class kicked me in the butt. Literally! Side lying leg work was such a good challenge, & it really resonated with me when you talked about using a small contraction to initiate movement in shoulder bridge. At least I think that's what you said. Honestly, I'm so tired after that class I don't think I'm making much sense
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kim :) . And Miss Summer -- thank you...I don't know how I do it either! Actually, yes I do --- I love to move so I just get moving....huff and puff my way along and BAM, there it is! :) . Love you so much! Thanks for moving with me!!
1 person likes this.
YEAH! Love the Side Leg Series!
1 person likes this.
Another great class! I am loving these mini
challenges! I really enjoyed your clamshell version! Hip strength!
Thank you Ira and Darlene , so glad you're here with me in this challenge!!!
1-10 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin