Lower Body Blast
Amy Havens
Class 3031

Watch this Class
Maryam
1 person likes this.
wow my legs are burning. Loved it!
1 person likes this.
My first time using a magic ring! I was defiantly a challenge to transition from 1 side to the other with the ring in the ankles! Thigh stretch was awesome with the ring!
Sue B
1 person likes this.
Class 4 , done ! Loving it , thank you
Agnes V
1 person likes this.
wow again a fantastic work out. Very powerful! Yes, class nr 3 especially got into my arms! Thanks AAmy Havens
2 people like this.
Hi gals: Maryam , Wendy , Sue and Agnes : first -- thank you for showing up for this 10 Class Challenge!! I'm so happy you're here for me, and each other! Your comments are fantastic and clear, so happy this is feeling good to you!! Keep going strong...see you in the next class!
Jennifer W
1 person likes this.
This was so much FUN! Another great workout!
1 person likes this.
So I love the cue when you told us to use our glutes when doing shoulder bridge scissors. And thank you for not having us do big scissors when we were up in the shoulder bridge. With the smaller scissors I really felt my glutes working so loved when you mention that. from yesterday I'm feeling my obliques. Thank you!
Move U
1 person likes this.
I'm out of breath. In a good way!
Trisha Donnelly
Great challenge. Although its winter here they say summer bodies are made in winter. #ouch!!!
Yay Jennifer -- it should be FUN! :) . Connie -- thank you for this feedback..... yes, small scissors is just fine! Move -- happy to hear you're feeling this and Trisha Donnelly -- thank you! Keep it up everyone!! There's more fun on the way!
11-20 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin