Vertical Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3052

Vertical Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3052

Watch this Class
Thank you Helena ! Endurance is, indeed separate from strength!! Happy to hear you're enjoying this!
1 person likes this.
I have always said that the wall is your best feedback system. Thank you for affirming that is this wonderful workout!!!
1 person likes this.
This class went by so fast. I've really enjoyed all the classes. Once I got started I was hooked. I'm left w/an arsenal of fun yet challenging moves. Looking forward to the remaining 2. Thank you Amy Havens !
I agree Pam ! Denee , looking forward to seeing you in the remaining 2 classes also! You're almost there gals!!
1 person likes this.
I've taken 1-8 without having to unlock, now I do? Can I get the last two unlocked please. Don't want to start over. Tks
1 person likes this.
Pamela ~ I looked at your account and it seems that you started the challenge over. The videos will unlock daily at the same time each day. All of the videos are unlocked on our app and on devices like Roku, so if you would like to take the last two classes, you can use one of those devices if possible to see them. I hope you are enjoying the challenge!
1 person likes this.
OMG! The wall was an amazing teacher showing me imbalances and differences! I am definitely incorporating this routine on a regular basis! I also loved using the towel against the wall with the leg lift series. Although brief it helped me really find my glutes in a whole new way! Also hello quads on the wall sit! This wo was a bit of a surprise, it really challenged me in subtle ways that were very different from the traditional mat exercises! Thank you again Amy! I have been doing this series over a long period but it really as enabled me to take everything in on a deepeer level.
Darlene -- this is such a great forum comment for me to read but for others as well! Thank you and I'm so happy to hear that this class gave you such awareness and feedback!
1 person likes this.
Another diverse class that helps to feel and understand position from a new perspective. Also love the reference to being able to do it "anywhere" as I'm on vacation right now! Pilates Anytime~Anywhere....even up North Michigan! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ’―
1 person likes this.
Working with the wall was great! Loved the serratus work and bridges.
21-30 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin