Upper Body Balance<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3053

Upper Body Balance
Amy Havens
Class 3053

Watch this Class
Julia and Pam -- so glad you both enjoyed the upper body challenge in this class! Thanks for moving with me!
1 person likes this.
Wow! class 5 was tough but so many great little exercises to practise regularly. Loving this challenge Amy

So happy you're here with me Madonna !!
1 person likes this.
I don't mind telling you this 25 minute class got me out of a morning "funk"! Loved it!
1 person likes this.
Loving these classes!! #4 & #5 are awesome! Small bursts of challenge!! 🙌🏻💯
Denee -- happy to hear this class helped you get out of your 'funk'. :) . We all get in funks from time to time, and for me, movement is KEY! Love you! And Dana -- glad you're having fun too and enjoying the small bursts of challenge! :) . See you after class #6!!
1 person likes this.
super tough class for me - I'll have to keep practicing those planks!! loved all the chest expansion and triceps work - you are a super creative Pilates genius!!
Thank you so much Helen , what a wonderful compliment!
1 person likes this.
I liked the rod behind the back part the most- or it was the part i needed most- and i very much appreciate the creativity and completeness Amy. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
What a great class! I am absolutely loving this challenge. Amy, you put so many interesting moves into the classes with weights etc...it's so nice to have a change from the normal pilate classes!
21-30 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin