Additional Mat Abdominals<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 3087

Additional Mat Abdominals
Lisa Hubbard
Class 3087

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
New goal in life - bicycle teaser! 😅
Lisa Hubbard
Grace 😅 that one was challenging when filmed this class and still is! A great goal to have. Thank you for taking class with me!
Stephanie E
1 person likes this.
Even better the second time I took this class!
Lisa Hubbard
Stephanie E I am so happy to hear that Stephanie, thank you. You know what they say, “Pilates doesn’t get easier, it gets better.” ! So appreciate you comments 🤍
Love this so much ❤ 
Antoinette
1 person likes this.
Love this! It’s short, but gives you the burn of a longer session.
Lisa Hubbard
Antoinette I like to get the most out of my quick workouts! Thank you for joining me for class, happy you enjoyed it! 
LInAnne
1 person likes this.
This was killer! I’m still quite new and not nearly there w all the teaser moves. Any suggestions on how to get the low back to round out even more? It’s way better than when I began but that area  is really a challenge for me. Really great ab class! TY
Lisa Hubbard
1 person likes this.
LInAnne hi! Thank you for sharing your feedback with me, happy that you enjoyed the class! This is a great question. It is imperative to round/curl/scoop/tuck the pelvis upwards or under so that each bone is articulated in and off the mat. I am sure that you will find a tutorial here on PA for Teasers, bc face it, they’re hard! 
1 person likes this.
This is my first class with Lisa and I'm hooked! The teaser poses are too hard so I modified them. Can't wait to do more of these short intense matt classes! Thank you!
131-140 of 145

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin