Watch this Tutorial
Susan B
1 person likes this.
Excellent. Thanks Amy !!
Sure thing Susan B
1 person likes this.
great tips
2 people like this.
These are so simple but so useful! As I age and my customer base ages, this will help us with neck issues we have been having. Loved it. Thank you Amy
Thank you Sandra !
Thanks Amy this is really helpful. I haven't been teaching long myself but have a beginner client who finds that any chest lift in the class triggers an almost immediate headache. I suspect that it's because her abdominals are not strong at all, and she is creating a lot of tension in the neck. Any thoughts? Much appreciated Sarah, UK
1 person likes this.
Thanks again for another great quick tutorial. I have used the towel for years on my clients, it works so great. Again surprised the teachers don't mention it. This way if they need a modification, they can come to the tutorials.
1 person likes this.
Thanks again for another great quick tutorial. I have used the towel for years on my clients, it works so great. Again surprised the teachers don't mention it. This way if they need a modification, they can come to the tutorials.
1 person likes this.
2 people like this.
Sarah Edwards at Positive Pilates Solihull --- yes, she may need to take her time when being asked to lift her head off the mat. Build her to this, most likely it's alignment and tension that are against her here, good thinking. Some people are living with neural tension as well -- look into that. I used to get headaches when flexing my spine..... it's taken me a long time to move with correct placement and activation. It's worth the wait; tell her there is NO rush!! ;) .
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin