Big and Wide Mat<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 3110

Big and Wide Mat
Jenna Zaffino
Class 3110

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks Jenna this was my first class with the app and I loved the explanations and the progression of the class, so interesting your input about the weight and how to use it to increase the dynamic of movement. Hope you will make soon another class on this topic! 🙌🏻
1 person likes this.
Graet workout. That' s feel so good.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Jenna . I enjoyed your classe as always !:)
1 person likes this.
different point of view...very interesting class...i liked it...thank you Jenna
1 person likes this.
Love love love this. The letting go to find width and grounding ! Thank you. I will certainly be using this in future lessons for me and my clients.
1 person likes this.
Super class. I loved the cues and the pace. I have a right quad that wants to be "ON" all of the time and tries to take over the work of my psoas and my hamstring. So I used a theraband to support that leg during the movements with the legs to the sky where you drop the one leg to the side (and the other leg follows). Using the band on one leg allowed me to stop the quad from gripping. Sometimes the movements that allow you to see and feel these dysfunction and imbalances are the best. Then you can work to correct or at least improve what's happening. Humbling! :)
This is a beautiful class Jenna and it's so wonderful that you're inviting us to expand and yet you had your elbows hyper extended most of the time! Seeing teachers do this repeatedly makes me wince! So please think about adding softer elbows and all joints for that matter. Then we will begin to see people in less pain when they get older hm?
So good! I really enjoyed this, i look forward to more like this
This is a daily must do routine! It makes you feel expanded, connected, refreshed at the end!
Thank you Jenna I loved this class. When doing the first lateral leg opening one when you lift one leg slightly and open out the oppisite leg to the side, if the opening leg doesn't go right down to the floor should the opposite hip lift more to allow it to do so or should it open just to where it can go to?
Thank you again.
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin