Strengthening Reformer<br>Sherri Betz<br>Class 3129

Strengthening Reformer
Sherri Betz
Class 3129

Watch this Class
Sherri ! Love , love, love your classes ! I love the idea of a bit more spring to build up muscular strength...This 57 year old body appreciates this :)) Thank you !
Sherri Betz
Thank you Deborah Wasko!!
1 person likes this.
Watching this video - makes me think of several clients I have with foot issues. Great idea putting the toe separators to help strengthen her toes. Any brand that you recommend ? Thank you
Michelle Perkins
Thanks Sherri. With so many of our clients in this demographic (myself included),this is a great workout.My bones thank you.
1 person likes this.
I love Sherri classes , she is amazing!. Thank you Pilates anytime to make possible to us to have access to these vídeos.
1 person likes this.
Always great Sherri!
1 person likes this.
I loved this fun and challenging reformer class for people with osteoporosis!
1 person likes this.
Great class! Love the toe separators, cueing for footwork and attention to the details. Thank you!
2 people like this.
Sherri, I hope my "adult" bones get younger with this class. I broke my hip 4 mos. ago (intertrochanteric) and although its healed and I walk and teach pilates, I still have a slight limp, which I had thought or hoped would be gone by now. I enjoyed the class and hope it speeds up my recovery. Thank you for graciously sharing so much information, as it was not possible to come to you for my physio therapy, I feel lucky to be able to learn from you here. You are a wonderful teacher.
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Sherri, so much for this class ! Loved every moment,your energy and all details about the exercise. This is so familiar to me because of my Polestar education. A big thanks to PA!
1-10 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin