Feel Good Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3141

Feel Good Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3141

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thanks, Amy, for another great class! Your mermaid was delicious; just what I needed!
3 people like this.
Thanks Amy! Just what I need it to wake up my muscles and gain some energy for the day, nice flow, great class!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy! Just what I need it to wake up my muscles and gain some energy for the day, nice flow, great class!
Kelly S
1 person likes this.
love this class! thanks for reminding me to breathe!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Jill Leonorand Kelly !!
i'm starting to flirt with level 2/3 classes...yeah, some muscles i didn't know i had appeared. And my right hips ALWAYS pops on neck pull on the way down. Sometimes on leg circles. I thought ya'll be really interested to know that. LOL!
2 people like this.
Thanks gals....glad you're enjoying this class! Way to go Martha "Mars" Hart with flirting with level 2/3 classes! The hip popping.... check out some tutorials we have here on the site that discuss that issue. It's most often an issue of having the pelvis in the proper alignment and organization. It can be improved upon.....really it can!
2 people like this.
Thanks Amy, loved the flow and the cues - I do FEEL GOOD after that
1 person likes this.
XOXO, thank you! I feel sooooo gooood….. Thank you for the tip with the hip popping !
1 person likes this.
Nice pace, easy flow, great class, amazing end of class. Thanks Amy and Hi to Nancy too.
1-10 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin