BOSU® Reformer Challenge<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3160

BOSU® Reformer Challenge
Erika Quest
Class 3160

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Awww, thank you Kelly So happy to have you take class with Nico and I and get inspired. Stay in touch and let me know what you think! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
What a fantastic class, love the bosu!!
Erika Quest
WOO! Liz Thank you so much for your lovely comment and taking class! It was super fun! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
OMG you are a ROCK STAR!! When PA posted pics of your new Bosu classes on fb a few weeks ago, I knew I needed to get one. Took the mat class and loved it. This class was awesome!! I just love it. Thank you so much:)
1 person likes this.
Love the workout Erika, I had to just close my eyes and I could feel you right in front of me. Can't wait to meet you again......sooooon. Lots of love from India :)
Erika Quest
YES Anne-Marie I'm so stoked you took this one, too! It was a crazy fun class to teach and take at the same time. I can imagine if I was just DOING the workout there would have been less "whoas" lol. Much love, Erika
Erika Quest
Hey Yasmin THANK YOU for taking class with me. How fun that we can be in two different parts of the world, but we can workout together as friends. Wishing to see you soon as well. Much love from Southern California! Erika
1 person likes this.
Wow - ab squealer thanks Erica!
Much fun to be had 😁
Erika Quest
Paula if it makes you feel any better, my abs were sore for a few days after this class! HA! Glad you had some fun. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Great, fun workout, Erika! And, so great to see Nico on here!! When can we see some classes from him, also?!!!
11-20 of 62

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin