Elite Athlete Reformer<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 3218

Elite Athlete Reformer
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 3218

Watch this Class
Mor S
That was WOW!!!

JENNIFER P FRASER
Diane is the essence of the art of Pilates. I started taking class from her at her studio Du Corp in the late 90's. It changed my whole life. She and Rebecca inspired me to become an instructor myself. Now I live and work in NYC and to get to take a class from Diane again is a dream come true. Diane Diefenderfer xo Jennifer Fraser
Edgar A
I loved how you gave very dancer specific variations to the exercises as well as non dancer specific options but still challenging. Adding the magic circle to the coordination exercise seems like a great option. I also loved seeing the use of the jump board. It looks like a great way to train the "toe, ball heel" articulation for landing jumps. I would love to try some day.
Edgar A
The scissors and bicycle exercise with one foot in the strap was great! Good for hip strength and stability and knowing where you are in space. I also loved the use of the magic circle for upper body and lower body stability and strengthening.
Isabela D
I really like the use of the circle during pelvic press. I think it's a great way to make sure the inner thighs are engaging and saying activated. I felt this class was great for dancers and added a new challenge to already challenging work. 
Natalia C
It was interesting to see the different uses of the circle while on the reformer, makes a good addition to those exercises for added awareness of different sensations. I also really liked seeing bicycle and scissors on the reformer, especially with only one leg in the strap!! I am curious to try this for myself to see how one leg in the strap is effected differently, I think this would be great for someone who may be one side or leg dominated. 
Cara L
I really enjoyed the fondue/develope exercise! I feel like that is a great exercise not only for dancers, but for athletes and advanced movers in order to work on single leg strength and coordination. 
Allyssa M
I loved all the different variations on the classic  exercises! I specifically liked the different uses of the magic circle in pelvic press in order to work both the adductors and abductors. 
Savannah G
I really enjoyed the flow and pace of this class. There are so many ways to include the magic circle!! You can really see the foot articulation in the landing from the jumps on the jumpboard. 
Mikaela S
As a dancer, I loved how a lot of the exercises were related back to dance.  It helps to see how these exercises can specifically apply to other aspects of my life.  I also appreciated the multiple uses for the magic circle. 
41-50 of 65

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin