Hip Opening Cadillac<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3220

Hip Opening Cadillac
Amy Havens
Class 3220

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Amy, I did this class today with my cyclist and he absolutely loved it! He had a full weekend of riding and then a long car drive so hips really needed to be opened. I used some of your cues both tactile and verbal. at the end he thanked me for the wonderful cues and told me how good I was at what I was doing. I said all thanks to my friend Amy! Thank you!
So happy to hear your cyclist client liked this workout! Great, thank you for that feedback!!
Jennifer W
1 person likes this.
I loved everything about this Amy!
1 person likes this.
Great class. I really appreciate all the Teacher cues - the stretches, assisting, things to look for. Would LOVE to have more videos with this same idea of calling out what teachers can do / look for while teaching.
Thank you, Amy!
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed the suggestions that teachers can do to assist the clients. They were super helpful. But boy do have I have to work on leg springs they kill me every time 😜
1 person likes this.
Thank you Anne and Rachel --- gals, this is great information for me and us! It's nice to hear you're interested in this type of information while also seeing a 'workout' with someone. Rachel --- yes, leg springs get me every time too!!
Ember Hopkins
Really enjoyed this class. Thank you.
So glad you enjoyed this Ember Hopkins !
Katherine W
1 person likes this.
Great class! Thank you so much. 
Lauren G
1 person likes this.
Love the control needed for the airplane! Thank you.
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin