Cardio Reformer Flow<br>Carrie Macy Samper<br>Class 3241

Cardio Reformer Flow
Carrie Macy Samper
Class 3241

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Carrie Macy I have your naked Toesox pictures all over my Pilates room at home. This class was so fun and yes got my heart pumping. Thank you! I love it when you come to PA, and thank you PA!
2 people like this.
Amazing Carrie love the integration of the jump board into the order!! Cant wait to try it later👏🏻
Amazing class!! thank you for so many interesting ideas cannot wait to try it. Definitely one of my favourite classes.
2 people like this.
Thoroughly enjoyed this! I am 11 months post op on total knee replacement so I almost did not do this one because of jump board. Your cues for jumping through the entire foot were such great reminders and crucial in allowing me to do this entire class. Loved the traditional exercises sprinkled throughout. Such a fun class and a treat for teachers. Thank you so much.
I am so glad to hear that your knee enjoyed this class, Lori M ! Thank you for taking it, Chrystelle , Mika and Denee !
Michele M
1 person likes this.
That was my favorite jump board class yet!! I loved using the jump board through out the practice too:) Thanks Carrie and Students!
Z A
1 person likes this.
Great class. Very fun and fluid. Thank you very much.
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this class! Thanks so much Carrie Macy
1 person likes this.
Loved this class!
1 person likes this.
Really good class.. love it!!!
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin