Day 1: Awareness<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3267

Day 1: Awareness
Meredith Rogers
Class 3267

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Mirella ~ Thank you for your forum post. You signed up to receive your videos on Saturdays and Sundays, so Day 2 will be available to you on Saturday, December 30. If you would like to change this, you can restart the challenge and choose different days to receive the videos. Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you have any questions.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meri! I want to do this at the end of every day, it felt so good!
2 people like this.
Sticky feet! Great ab cue :)
So happy that you are all enjoying this!
1 person likes this.
Looking forward to the next 9 days!!!!!!
1 person likes this.
I love that the theme of day one was awareness because I feel like my awareness in my practice has deepened so much from taking your classes. Thank you Meredith for what you give to us!
AnnS
2 people like this.
I am already loving this so much! Happy new year, Meredith, and thank you as ever for making my day better every time.
Lori
1 person likes this.
Your cueing, as always, is just superb! It really does bring your awareness to the movement. As a reformer girl, I am continually struck by how hard mat actually is.

Something I struggle with is when I'm face down keeping awareness of my abs and not letting them go. If you have any tips for that, I'd appreciate it.

Love this so far! Perfect way to end the year and begin the next! Thanks so much Meredith!
1 person likes this.
Feeling awesome! Love your teaching!
My 4 year old daughter wants to do the challenge with me. She wins the energy award! Great session!
21-30 of 162

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin